Website Hosting– If you are not completely satisfied with our web hosting services you can submit a cancellation request by logging in and submitting a ticket to cancellations department here within the first 30 days of your service that you wish to cancel, you will be given a full refund of the amount paid, excluding setup fees and overages. Setup fees are refundable ONLY for the following reasons:
- You cancelled the account order prior to activation
- Your desired domain name was not available
Website Maintenance- When adding new text and/or content to a page the client is responsible for providing all text (in digital format) and images/photos. Unused hours do not roll over to subsequent months. No refunds are provided for unused hours. There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to website maintenance services. Our support plans are dependent on the scope and size of a website and are quoted on a case by case basis. Especially for websites that we did not initially build, website maintenance and upkeep require extensive upfront resources and time to learn the setup, framework and specifics of a new client’s website.
Branding, Logo Design & Graphic Design- We provide an extensive portfolio for you to view before hiring us for your project so you can see the quality level of our work and be completely comfortable working with us. If you have any questions or reservations, please contact us prior to making a payment for our services. There are no refunds once the design has been accepted and we have begun work. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is canceled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, & Internet Marketing- Customer understands, acknowledges, and agrees that Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC has no control over the policies of search engines or directories with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Customer’s website may be excluded from any search engine or directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory entity. Some search engines and directories may take as long as 90 days, and in some cases longer, after commencement of plan to list and/or update customer’s website. Occasionally, search engines and directories will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC is not responsible for changes made to customer’s website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine or directory rankings of customer’s web site. SEO and marketing professional services require extensive resources, strategy, and consumes our time and incurs internal expenses. Therefore, payments made for SEO and marketing services, are non-refundable.
Domain, Codeguard, Sitelock & Spamexperts– All sales of domain names are final once a domain name has been transferred to the client’s account. Domain names sales require a payment in full before transferring the purchased domain name.
Web & Mobile Development- Web design and development projects require extensive resources, consumes our time and incurs internal expenses. Therefore once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project gets cancelled, delayed or postponed by the CLIENT, then all monies paid will be retained by Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC and if applicable, an additional cost will be charged to the CLIENT for all work completed beyond what was already paid for. Refund will be given if you want to cancel the project within 24 hours of making payment.
Any third party fees which can include things such as stock photos are non-refundable.
SSL Certificates- This includes a 30 day refund guarantee on GeoTrust®, Symantec™, Thawte®, RapidSSL®, Comodo® and Certum® SSL Certificate products. Exclusivity Global Technologies, LLC will cancel and refund or issue a store credit for an order upon request by the Customer within 30 days. The refund/cancellation request must be made by logging in and submitting a ticket to cancellations department here, for the specific order in question. All refund/cancellation requests must be submitted within 30 days of the initial order date. Any product subject to a successful refund/cancellation request must not be in use, must be un-installed and/or deleted. Exclusivity Global Technologies, LLC may refuse to cancel and/or refund any order that is in use, not un-installed and/or not deleted. We guarantee the quality of all our products with a full replacement, refund or store credit of anything you order from our websites or by any other means. We will issue a store credit or refund upon request by the account holder anytime up to 30 days after the purchase.
Printing– We reserve the right to update and revise this Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers’ feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this Policy. Please make sure that you review it frequently as any time you place an order with Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC the current Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy will apply.
We guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact our Customer Service Department and an Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC representative will be pleased to help address any general issues you may have with your print job.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please contact Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC, IN WRITING via the online support system, within six (6) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame, we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. Once you have contacted us, we will then have five (5) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. If we determined that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, one of the following two resolutions will be offered:
- We will reprint the print job with rush production.
- We will refund the original order price.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
A Customer Service representative will generally contact you within 24-48 hours of us making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within five (5) business days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given. Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by our Customer Service representative, within 15 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file with Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC.
A refund or reprint will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless we agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by us.
When applicable, a refund will be issued within 10 business days of our receipt of the original product order. Refunds are paid thru the credit card used. If paid using cash app or other method, refund will be a check mailed to you.
A reprint will begin rush production within one (1) business day of our confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as we may agree to.
The forgoing is Exclusivity Global Technologies LLCs sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer’s expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed, or returned to Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping because of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge because of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example because of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC does not any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer you will use before placing a final order. Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated because of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- A customers violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC website and/or ordering of product.
- Viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss, or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
Please note that Exclusivity Global Technologies LLC provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.